Thursday, November 21, 2013

Coupon deal

Below is an example of a coupon deal I included at the bottom of my company newsletter.

Additionally, I will explore the option of a Groupon deal. As I mentioned in a previous post, I am going to have difficulty creating a Groupon deal that will draw attention. Our client base is primarily low-income Hispanic families and individuals, so we try to keep our prices low as is. I’m not sure how enticing a deal I could offer that would still be cost effective. I will have to explore this further.

1 comment:

  1. Nice coupon. Isn't it better to provide an actual monetary discount though? Percentage based coupons don't nearly as high a response rate because people have to figure out exactly what the price is going to be prior. By seeing that you get $5 off or $20.00 off people know the exact amount of discount before the transaction even occurs. Just food for thought.

    ReplyDelete