Saturday, October 26, 2013

Twitter contacts

I found the Twitter Advanced Search feature to be very useful. I will continue to play around with it. The only thing I would have liked to see is a dropdown menu to chose from as you are typing in the terms of the search. I believe I would have had a lot more success finding users that would be beneficial contacts for our business around tax time.

Presently, the only thing I was able to find was immigration contacts. I searched for the word "Immigration" near the city of Oceanside, CA. With immigration reform being one of the big buzz words in American politics right now, I had to shuffle through quite a few tweets about Obama's recent speech, where the topic of immigration reform was discussed. I found a few contacts, one of which I personally contacted, which may lead to a business deal between our business and an attorney in San Diego. Once tax time swings around, I will definitely perform another search for "taxes" or "income tax".

No comments:

Post a Comment